Imbabala Zambezi Safari Lodge
On the banks of the Zambezi River sits Imbabala Zambezi Safari Lodge, 80 Km upstream from Victoria Falls where the boundaries of Zimbabwe, Botswana, Zambia and Namibia converge.
The lodge is surrounded by a private game concession of 5,000 acres, and includes 14 Km of Zambezi riverfront; it’s rather like staying on your own private estate in Africa! The ideal place to unwind and watch some amazing Big Game. The Chobe Forest Reserve (Botswana) is a neighbour and combined with the Imbabala creates a varied habitat, great for game and with outstanding birding.
The Lodge consists of just 8 individual thatched en-suite cottages, with private verandas, positioned to give sweeping views of the Zambezi River. There is also one family lodge (Sleeps 4).
Imbabala Zambezi Safari Lodge – Activities
Experienced guides are on hand for all safari activities which include tracking game on morning, afternoon and night game drives in open 4×4 safari vehicles; exploring the Zambezi River by boat; bird-watching with a specialist guide; walking safaris; and fishing excursions for the renowned Tiger Fish.
Imbabala Zambezi Safari Lodge – Facts & facilities
• The main Lodge is a charming thatched structure with lounge, dining room and bar area, offering views of the river and a nearby waterhole that attracts game throughout the year.
• A swimming pool and al fresco eating area nestle under classic riverine trees.
• There are no fences and Big Game moves freely between Imbabala and Chobe National Park (Botswana).
• Accommodation is Full Board and includes safari activities and laundry.
• Children over the age of 7 are welcome at Imbabala. Children under the age of 7 on request only.